Monday, March 21, 2016

Before the Quarter ends

A not so 'new' new year commitment.

So... over the last 24 months or so, I noticed that I have started building a routine in my life - that is - to hit the gym - cross trainer/ treadmill with the aim of covering a certain distance.  During the times in the gym, that's when I will also be listening to podcast.

One of my favourite is the Entreleadership Podcast.
It has provided a lot of good insights into managing startups.

On this occasion, I was listening to a recording involving Seth Godin and his new book.  
One of the points mentioned, I believe, was in developing habits.  To that extent, I told myself, I will re-start my habit of recording down my observations on a daily basis.  To start with, instead of making it perpetual, let me target 66 days of daily recording.  Thereafter, it ought to be habitual.

My objective of having this recording is also to journal down God's goodness and his faithfulness.  Else, forgetful old me will not recall the many answered prayers...

Well, here's to a restart of the journey.


Powered by FeedBurner



No comments: