Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Sun Felt closer

This is one day when I was able to pick my daughter from school before the sun set.  As I was leaving the school compound, a BIG orangey-red sun was sitting at the horizon.  The view was indescribable! As I was driving, I couldn't and shouldn't whip out my hand-phone to snap a picture of the scene.

My daughter was helpful and had her camera on standby mode, so that when we next see mr setting sun, she could help snap shots and shots.  Alas!  Staying in a concrete jungle, we could see the tinges of orange hue and all, but not the real thing :(

We tried to drive around the area for a clearing, but by then, mr sun had shied away and what was left were shades of orange, pink and of course, blue since nightfall was just round the bend.

I am glad my daughter has the initiative to have her phone handy, and of course the extra time in the car given that we were chasing the sun.  I always enjoy my time (one-on-one) with the kids, and always Thank my God for his grace and blessings.  May the children learn to shine brightly for Him too - like mr sun - even without seeing the sun, we know his presence is just around the corner.


Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: