Friday, April 22, 2016

The Spirit prays

I had some issues recently where I felt I was caught between a rock and a hard place.  Frustrated that the issue had unfolded in such a manner and given the history of how previous issues unfolded, I felt the path would lead to the same outcome.

Yet I was trying to cling to God and more like - submission rather than resignation, to a possible lesson He has planned for me.  In my prayer, I was also uttering my frustration and also unable to even know how to pray and what to ask for... But I had the assurance that the Spirit agonizes for me and prays for me too. This was certainly an assurance.

The issue has gained some partial clarity - not totally out of the woods.  I am witnessing changes to the events around the issue and am digesting the marvelous ways God works - when it all pans out, I believe this will be a stone for me - to inscribe an experience with God, and my lessons learnt as a result.  God is faithful and we are asked to submit and obey Him... Praise God for His patience too! :)


No comments: