Monday, July 12, 2010

Humour Books Online


I remember how I used to borrow joke books in secondary school and enjoy the humour that spring from the pages; not to mention riddles such as 'Why did the chicken cross the road?' Cannot remember the answer, but such were the things that occupy my free time.

Pastor George Ong spoke at our church yesterday and brought along his 12 volumes of books. While I was unable to attend the sermon due to my commitment to teach the kiddies at the same time, I had the chance to browse through his books... and again, the funny bone gets tickled.

Have decided to include just one example of his humour: Teacher: If I give you two sentences: Danny is walking home. He saw a dead man. Can you join the 2 sentences together? Student: Danny saw a dead man walking home.

Hopefully as the kids grow up, they will learn to add humour to their lives and learn to enjoy the journey along with the sparks rather than to take life too seriously... I know Rachel will... she is already picking up joke books... :)


Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: