Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blank...

Despite my attempt to keep up with my blog, I realised that I had missed my appointment with my blog post - yet again... it's only now, when my work day is over that it dawn on me that I had activity after activity ...

Now as I sit, and try to recollect the key things that struck me today, I realised it's a ___BLANK___...  Despite meeting so many people and having one thing after another, nothing significant stood out.  Yes, there were minor irritations that peeved me, but they were not significant enough to spoil my day.  At the same time, the connections made with different folks were also related to work and opportunity, and again, they did not strike me as something so significant to be penned down.

At the end of the day, what really matters?  

As I recall the book - It all goes back to the box, I can't help but think of the times and days where I am not with my kids - mentally, physically and emotionally...   While I enjoy my work, and the interactions and stimulation they bring to my mental capacity, these things won't count when I am about to 'migrate' to THE box.  Yet, these are the distractions that take up many of my waking moments.

Well, it's April and I guess it is never too late to recalibrate.  It's always better slightly late than never...  time to reweigh the things and relations that matter more than transient things (that are important - don't get me wrong), but are temporary regardless.





Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: