Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Park by a waterway

After almost two weeks of missing my exercise routine, I was so glad that I could put on my running shoes for my brisk walks.  Was checking out a new route/ park today.  It took me a while to find this park, but once when I was in it, I was so so so amazed by the good works of the town planners - how they have implanted a park next to a beautiful body of water, overlooking the residences!  This body of water used is the 'natural drains' in the city, and now, it is transformed to include water activities such as kayaking/ canoeing.  


I also observed that there is a trail by the body of water which extends for quite a bit of way. Cyclists and joggers were seen during my entire hour or so stay.  Certainly good human traffic which means people are enjoying the park.

The air was good, the weather was great!  I did not check out the entire park but will certainly do so in the weeks ahead.  Had also suggested to my chubby nephew that in the weeks ahead, I will take him to this park to walk with me - so that he, too can have a healthier body :)

Look forward to my cross fit tomorrow, and hopefully I will resume my regular exercise regime.


Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: